Monday, July 6, 2009

Stop yer grinnin' and drop yer linen...


Howdy folks - Stroker Ace here. The guys over at
JoBlo think that I might actually have what it takes to write movie news, so they asked me to whip some stories up. I'm assuming they want me to write some legitimate news stories, and not just make up a bunch of crazy shit - but just in case, click here to find out when episodes 7, 8 and 9 start shooting!

Anyway, here I am, large and in-charge. Who knows? Maybe all you news junkies out there will find my spot all on your own, and I won't have to rely on their silly one million unique users a month. I'll be poppin' in several times a day with updates from the world of celluloid, so sit back, crack a cold one, and start hitting refresh. I'll be back later with something cool - I GUARANTEE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment