Thursday, July 9, 2009

McLovin' Gets Misty

MTV's Splash Page just snagged an exclusive shot of Christopher Mintz-Plasse (Superbad's McLovin'), dressed in his crazy getup as the Red Mist. CMP plays one of the many adolescent vigilantes in Matthew Vaughn's upcoming film adaptation of the Mark Millar/John Romita, Jr. comic series Kick-Ass.

I'm super-pumped to see this. Seeing as how I've been in college the last two years, not only have I been broke, I've had to read everything from pre-Civil War North Carolina history to autobiographies of unloved Chinese daughters. I haven't had the chance to read jack when it comes to comics, and I sure do miss 'em.

Vaughn's Layer Cake and Stardust got the thumbs up from me, and both Millar and Romita consistently deliver the goods. I've got high expectations for this one. Head on over to MTV to check out the full-sized image!


Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment