Thursday, July 9, 2009

Destro's Giant Head Revealed!

Boy, those fellas over at UGO sure are lucky. My kids would have a field day with this.

Earlier today, the UPS guy showed up at their geek stronghold, and the guy with the big brown truck dropped off a big brown box. Inisde that box was a ton of new
G.I. Joe swag, courtesy of Hasbro: action figures, vehicles - the whole nine yards. I'm guessing that playtime ensued, because the video they posted mysteriously stops as soon as the delivery box is emptied. Lucky dogs.

Watching the UGO scribes show off their new toys was cool, but what's more intriguing is the pic they posted from the packaging art. We've gotten
good looks at most of the heroes and villians from G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, but other than a
flaky, unfinished pic of Destro, we've been in the dark. This shot, even though it's a painting (I think), gives us a good idea how 'ol Chrome Dome is gonna look.

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra opens August 7, 2009.



Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment