Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day One Promo Hits and Looks Damn Cool!



Apparently, there's a need for websites devoted to post-apocalyptic entertainment, and Quiet Earth has filled that void. I mean hey - I love end of the world scenarios just as much as the next guy, but a whole site devoted to them? What the hell - I'm in!

I read a blurb a while back about Day One, NBC's doomsday drama scheduled to start this fall, but other than revealing the involvement of Jesse Alexander (Alias, Lost, Heroes), it didn't say squat.

I wish I could claim this find for myself, but I'm not that good - yet. Ain't it Cool found the link, but Quiet Earth got the goods, and man, does it look cool. Mystery, drama, intrigue, and meteors that crash into the ground and bloom into giant stalagmites. Who could ask for more? Head on over there and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment